Palak Tiwari (Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter) Bio, Age, Height, Career, Family, Interests
Hello, friends welcome to Palak Tiwari Biography In. Today we are going to tell the biography of Palak Tiwari, the daughter of famous Indian TV actress Shweta Tiwari and an Indian actress and model. TV actress Shweta Tiwari is renowned for her charismatic looks and stunning personality. She was married to actor Raja Chaudhary. They have a daughter named Palak Tiwari. In 2021, she was to make her acting debut in Vivek Oberoi’s Rosy – The Kesar Chapter.
Palak Tiwari was born on 8 October 2000 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. During her school days, Palak was a meritorious student and often participated in culture and dance competitions. He has done BA in Psychology from Mithibai College, Mumbai. Today, in Palak Tiwari Biography, we tell the information about Wiki, Photos, Bio, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Affairs, Career, Mother, Family, and Father of the actress.
Palak Tiwari Biography In Hindi
|Real Name||Palak Chaudhary|
|Date of birth||8 October 2000|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Cast||Tiwari or Chowdhary|
|Age||22 years (2022)|
|Zodiac Sign (Zodiac)||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Birth & Education
Palak Tiwari was born on 8 October 2000 in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra state. Palak used to enjoy dancing since childhood. Because of that, he was inclined towards acting since childhood. He loved watching actresses dance on screen. She was good at studying during her school days. He had secured 83% marks in the class 10 board exam. He completed his BA in Psychology from Mithibai College, Mumbai. the degree has been obtained. At present Palak, Tiwari’s Age is 22 years.
|occupation||Indian actress and model|
|are known||Being the daughter of television actress Shweta Tiwari|
|Length (approx)||cm – 165
m – 1.65
ft in – 5′ 5″
|Debut||Bollywood Movie “Cookie” (2017) Video Song: ‘Bijli Bijli’ by Hardy Sandhu (Releasing in October 2021)|
|date of birth||8 October 2000 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||21 years|
|birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|school||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Psychology |
|love affair and other information|
|mother-father||Father – Raja Chaudhary (Actor) Step Father – Abhinav Kohli (Actor, Producer) Mother – Shweta Tiwari (Actress)|
|siblings||Half Brother – Reyansh Kohli|
|Meal||Pasta and Burgers|
|social media application||Snapchat|
Palak Tiwari Family
Palak Tiwari was born in a Hindu family. His father’s name is Raja Chaudhary. Her father Raja Chaudhary (Shweta’s ex-husband) is a famous actor in the TV industry. And mother’s name is Shweta Tiwari. His mother Shweta Tiwari is an Indian television actress. He also has a half-brother named Reyansh Kohli.
Talking about Palak Tiwari Marriage or Palak Tiwari Husband name, Palak Tiwari is unmarried. Palak Tiwari was born from Shweta’s first marriage with Raja Chaudhary. Shweta took Palak in custody after divorcing Raja. Palak has a stepfather named Abhinav Kohli.
Palak’s real name is Palak Chaudhary. She was born on 8 October 2000 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Hence his present age is 21 years. The zodiac sign of the eyelid is Libra. At the age of 13, she encouraged her mother to a second marriage to Abhinav Kohli. He was very fond of dancing and acting since childhood. She used to take part in various functions in her school.
Palak was born on 8 October 2000 to a famous Indian TV actress Shweta Tiwari and her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary. His parents separated in 2007. His mother had filed a complaint of domestic violence against his father.
birth and family
Palak was born on 8 October 2000 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She belongs to a Hindu family. He was born into a famous family as his mother Shweta and his father Raja Chaudhary (Shweta’s ex-husband) are famous actors in the TV industry. Palak has a younger brother from his mother’s second marriage. She loves him very much and loves to take pictures with him.
He completed his schooling at Singapore International School, Mumbai, and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Mithibai College, Mumbai. Palak secured 83% marks in class 10th.
- College – Mithibai College, Mumbai
- School – Singapore International School, Mumbai
relationship and affair
Palak Tiwari’s relationship status is unmarried and currently not dating anyone.
- Palak was a very active kid since childhood. She wanted to make a career in the modeling field and wanted to become an actress. As a child, she used to participate in school dance competitions.
- She started her career with the Bollywood romantic film “Quicky” in 2018 with Darsheel Safari (Taare Zameen Par).
Palak Tiwari Music Videos
- Bijlee Bijlee : HardySandhu (2021)
Some interesting facts related to Palak Tiwari
- Palak Tiwari is an Indian actress and model who is the daughter of television actress Shweta Tiwari.
- He was born and brought up in an affluent family in Mumbai.
- After her parents’ divorce, Palak Tiwari started living with her mother Shweta Tiwari.
- Palak Tiwari was very interested in dance since childhood and she is a good dancer.
- Palak dreamed of becoming an actress at a very young age.
- In her teens, Palak was infatuated with actresses who danced onscreen.
- Palak Tiwari was an excellent student during her school days and passed her class 10 board exam with 83% marks.
- Palak Tiwari started her acting career with the 2017 Bollywood film Cookie.
- In the year 2019, her stepfather Abhinav Kohli made her a victim of domestic violence. However, Palak later said in an interview that Kohli had not physically but verbally harassed her.
- In the year 2020, Palak Tiwari was selected to play a role in the Bollywood film “Rosie: The Saffron Chapter”. Talking about the film, Palak said-
Rosie isn’t irrefutably your average horror movie, it’s an amalgamation of romance, spine-chilling thrills with an intriguing perspective. What makes it even better is the old team of people behind it. I am really honored to be a part of this production and this family which has true fans in their respective fields like Prerna ma’am, Vivek Oberoi sir and our amazing writer and director Vishal sir.”
- Palak likes to read and dance in her spare time.
- She mostly likes to eat junk food.
- Palak Tiwari had deactivated his Instagram account in the year 2021, at that time he had a lot of followers on his Instagram account.
- Palak loves to do makeup and on her 16th birthday, she bought a make-up kit worth 1 lakh 18 thousand.
- Palak had told in an interview that her mother had once created a fake Snapchat account in her name to keep an eye on Reyansh Kohli.
- Palak Tiwari was seen in Hardy Sandhu’s video song Bijli Bijli in October 2021.
View this post on Instagram
Some More Facts about Palak Tiwari
- smoking – no
- She grew up in an affluent family in Mumbai.
- After the parents’ divorce, Palak’s custody was taken over by her mother Shweta Tiwari.
- Palak wanted to become an actress from a very young age.
- She has a very beautiful relationship with her younger half-brother Reyansh Kohli.
- She was the one who encouraged her mother to remarry and supported her in every moment of her struggle.
- Palak loves traveling and spending time with her mother and brother.
- She also shares posts related to her mother’s struggle in her second marriage with Abhinav Kohli.
- “There was no enmity between us nor did we discuss our past. There was only love between us. I told him about my family side – his grandparents, uncles aunts, etc. She was excited to know about him and told me that she would be visiting all of us soon. This is a new phase for both of us. I am still the ever caring and loving father to him. ,
- Palak Tiwari is very fond of animals and also has a pet dog whose pictures she often shares on her social media account.